Dena Bank has officially released the admit card for PO (Postgraduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Course). The Online written(objective) test for 300 posts will be conducted on 2nd June 2018. Candidates who have enrolled for the Dena Bank PO application form can download the Call Letter by using required details. Click on the official link below to download the call letter.
- Start date of Call Letter download: 17th May 2018
- Closing date of Call Letter download: 2nd June 2018
- Online Examination Date: 2nd June 2018
How to Download Dena Bank PO Admit Card
- First Access the Dena Bank official website. ( denabank.co.in)
- Click on the Admit Card Link.
- Select Dena Bank PO Admit Card 2018.
- Log in Page will appear in new window.
- Fill the Registration No./ Roll No. and Password/ DOB at the required place.
- Press Login Button and download the call letter.
Instruction for the Candidates
Candidates are advised to bring the Dena Bank PO Admit Card while arriving for the exam. Admit card is a much important document for the examination, no entry will be allowed without admit card. So please download the Admit Card before the exam date.
About Dean Bank PO Exam 2018
Dena Bank will Conduct Online Exam on 2 June 2018in two stages which are:
- Online Exam (Objective)
- Descriptive Exam
- Group Discussion
Documents to be Carried in Dena Bank PO Exam 2018
- Dena Bank PO Admit Card
- Valid ID Proof (Photo and Address)