DMHFW Recruitment 2018: Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Rajasthan has released notification for 5602 Vacancies for the post of Female Health Worker (Mahila Swasthya Karyakarta) 2018. Eligible candidates can fill the application form from 22 June 2018 to 23 July 2018. Read the article for the details about DMHFW Recruitment 2018 exam, exam pattern, total vacancies, educational qualification and other details. For more details check the official website of DMHFW- rajswasthya.nic.in/
DMHFW Recruitment 2018: Notification details
- Name of the organization: Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Rajasthan
- Post Name: Female Health Worker
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Type of Service: State Govt. Jobs
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total number of Vacancies: 5602
DMHFW Recruitment 2018 job Vacancy details
Name of the post and No. of Vacancies for DMHFW Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Post – Female Health Worker
- of Vacancy – 5602
|Saharia of Baran district||
TSP Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for DMHFW Recruitment 2018
- 10th standard with ANM (Auxiliary NursevMidwifery Training)
- Health Worker Female Course Passed
- Registered in Rajasthan Nursing Council as B Grade Nurse.
For more information regarding the qualification required for the post is mentioned in the advertisement published on the official website
Age Limit (as on 1 January 2019)
The Age Limit for the DMHFW Jobs is as follows,
- Minimum Age: 18 Year
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
The Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/BC/ Saharia of Baran district/ Ex-servicemen as per the rules of DMHFW Recruitment 2018
Pay Matrix Level= L-8
Pay scale = Rs.18000/-
The Application Fee for DMHFW Recruitment 2018 is given below:
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For Widows and divorced / all categories of bicycles contribution: Rs.250/-
- E-Mitra Charge: Rs.50/-
Candidates can pay the Examination Fee through Online Mode through E-Mitra/kiosk/ Jan Seva Kendra (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking)
Selection Procedure for DMHFW Recruitment 2018:
Selection will be based on merit basis
How to Apply Online for DMHFW Recruitment 2018
Candidates can Apply Online through all E-Mitra/kiosk/Jan Seva Kendra of Rajasthan State. In Online Application form candidates have to register and verify their details i.e. Post Name, Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category and Native Place at E-Mitra/kiosk/Jan Seva Kendra.
- Fill all the details mention above carefully.
- Candidates have to bring their Passport Size Photo/ Signature/ Category Certificate/ Experience Certificate and other related documents to the E-Mitra/kiosk/Jan Seva Kendra.
- Click Preview to check all the entries are correctly entered.
- Click on the submit button to complete the procedure.
- Take Print out of Application Form from E-Mitra/kiosk/Jan Seva Kendra Operator for future use.
- Candidate will get an Application ID after submitting the application form.
Start date for submission of online application form: 22 June 2018
Last date for submission of online application form: 23 July 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Fee: 23 July 2018