MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle extended period of Re-applying to the candidates of Madhya Pradesh for the post of Gramin Dak Seva (GDS) 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online for the post from 02 July 2018 to 16 July 2018. Read the article for the details about MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 exam, exam pattern, total vacancies, educational qualification and other details. Official website http://www.appost.in/
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: Notification details
- Name of the organization: MP Postal Circle
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Seva(GDS)
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Type of Service: State Govt. Jobs
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total number of Vacancies: 2411
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Detail Advt. Link: Click here
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Online Registration: Click here
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: Click here
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 job vacancy details
Name of the post and No. of Vacancies for the post are as follows-
Name of the Post – Gramin Dak Seva (GDS)
No. of Vacancy – 2411
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- UR – 918
- OBC – 358
- SC – 392
- ST – 647
- PH-HH – 35
- PH-OH – 34
- PH-VH – 37
Eligibility Criteria for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- Candidate must have Passed 10th Standard.
- Candidate must have 3 months Computer Training Certificate.
For more information regarding the qualification required for the post is mentioned in the advertisement published on the official website
Age Limit (as on 19 January 2018)
The Age Limit for the Jobs is as follows,
- Minimum Age: 18 Year
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
The Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/BC/ as per the rules of MP Postal Recruitment 2018
Gramin Dak Seva (GDS) – Rs. 2745-50-4245/- | Rs. 2295-45-3695/-
The Application Fee for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 is given below
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Women: Nil
Candidates can pay the Examination Fee through India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Office/GPO Only.
- Selection will be based on Merit List.
How to Apply Online for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website (http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx) or visit the link mention in the article.
- Click on the Registration Link.
- Fill all the details mentioned in the Registration Form.
- Click on the Submit Details Button and Candidate will get a Registration Number on their Mobile Number.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill Registration Number and all other necessary details in Application Form.
- Upload Scanned documents of the Certificates.
- Finally, Click on the submit button to complete the procedure and take the print out of the application form for future use.
Start date for submission of online application form: 02 July 2018
Last date for submission of online application form: 16 July 2018