UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Service Commission (UPPSC) has released a detailed advertisement for the Upper Subordinate Service (PCS) and Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)/ Range Forest Officer (RFO) Service Examination 2018 for 831 Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the post before closing date i.e. 6 August 2018. In this article, you will get all the details about UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Exam form, pattern, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other details.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018: Notification details
- Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Upper Subordinate Services and FRO/ACF Services 2018
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Type of Service: State Govt. Jobs
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total number of Vacancies: 924
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification in English: Click here
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification in Hindi: Click here
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply online: Click here
Complete Process Flow for Registration: Click here
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 job Vacancy details
Name of the post and No. of Vacancies for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Total Post|
|1||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2018||832|
|2||Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F) Services Examination 2018||16|
|3||Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination 2018||76|
|Total No of Post||924|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree from any nationally recognized university established by law in India.
For more information regarding the qualification required for the post is mentioned in the advertisement published on the official website
Age Limit (as on 1 July 2018)
The Age Limit for the UPPSC Jobs is as follows,
- Minimum Age: 21 Year
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
The Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ Ex-servicemen as per the rules of UPPSC Recruitment 2018
Assistant conservator: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs. 5400/-, Group “B”, Gazetted.
Range Forest Officer: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs. 4800/-, Group “B”, Gazetted.
The Application Fee for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 is given below:
- General/OBC Candidates: Exam fees Rs.100/- + On-Line Processing fees Rs. 25/- | Total = Rs.125/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Exam fees Rs.40/- + On-Line Processing fees Rs. 25/- | Total = Rs.65/-
- For PH Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women: According to their Category
Candidates can pay the Examination Fee through Online Mode through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Selection Procedure for UPPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Preliminary examination
- Mains Examination
- Interview performance
How to Apply Online for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
In Online Application form candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in the prescribed place. The Registration will not be completed if Mobile No. is not given. All the information and instruction will be sent through SMS on the candidate Mobile.
- Go to the official UPPSC website (uppsc.up.nic.in) or visit the link mention in the article.
- Click on the link Apply Online.
- After clicking on the link the online advertisement will be displayed.
- There will be three parts as given below-
- User Instructions
- View Advertisement
- Click on the Apply for the Online Application. Online Application will be completed in three stages
- Fill the Basic Registration Form, click on Submit Application and Print Registration Slip.
- In Second Stage fee to deposited
- In the final step, candidates are required to fill all the information in the required format and scanned photo and signature should be also uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Click Preview to check all the entries are correctly entered.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the procedure and take the print out of the application for future use.
Start Date for submission of online application form: 6 July 2018
Last date for submission of online application form: 6 August 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Fee: 2 August 2018