NIACL Recruitment 2018: New India Assurance Co. Limited has released notification for the post of 685 Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online for the post at the official website or the link mention in the article from 16-July-2018 to 31-July-2018. Read the article for NIACL Recruitment eligible criteria/qualification, how to apply and other details.
Official Website – www.newindia.co.in
NIACL Recruitment 2018: Notification details
- Name of the organization: NIACL –New India Assurance Co. Limited
- Post Name: Assistant
- Job Location: All India
- Type of Service: All India Govt. Jobs
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total number of Vacancies: 685
- Official website: www.newindia.co.in
NIACL Recruitment 2018 Detail Advt. Link: Click here
NIACL Recruitment 2018 Apply online 16-July-2018*: Click here
NIACL Recruitment 2018 job vacancy details
Name of the post and No. of Vacancies for NIACL Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post – Assistant
No. of Vacancy – 685
Eligibility Criteria for NIACL Recruitment 2018
- Candidate must have Graduate Degree / its equivalent from recognized institute..
For more information regarding the qualification required for the post is mentioned in the advertisement published on the official website
The Age Limit or the NIACL Recruitment Jobs is as follows,
- Minimum Age: 21 Year
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
The Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/BC/ as per the rules of NIACL Recruitment 2018
Candidates who will be selected for the Assistant post will get – Rs. 23,500/– per month
The Application Fee for NIACL Recruitment 2018 is given below
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.50/-
Candidates can pay Online Examination Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking
Selection Procedure for NIACL Recruitment 2018:
- Written Examination
How to Apply Online for NIACL Recruitment 2018
In Online Application form candidates have to provide their Mobile No and Email id in the prescribed place. The Registration will not be completed if Mobile No. and Email id are not given. All the information and instruction will be sent through Email and SMS on the candidate Mobile.
- Go to the official website (http://www.newindia.co.in) or visit the link mention in the article.
- Click on the New Registration Link.
- Enter all the details mention in the Registration Form.
- Click on the Submit Details Button and Candidate will get a Registration Number and Password on their Mobile Number.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password and Click Apply Online Link.
- Enter all the details in Application form.
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Finally, Click on the submit button to complete the procedure and take the print out of the application form for future use.
Start date of Online Registration and Submission of Application Form – 16-July- 2018
Last date of Online Registration and Submission of Application Form – 31-July-2018
Period of Payment of Application – 16-July-2018 to 31-July-2018
Date of Tier I – Preliminary Examination – 08-September / 09-September 2018 (Tentative)
Date of Tier II – Mains Examination – 06-October-2018 (Tentative)