SBI Clerk Admit Card is available. The State Bank of India has released the admit card of preliminary exam for the post of Clerk/Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) in the official website of SBI. The preliminary examination is going to be scheduled on 23, 24 and 30th of June 2018. Candidates who are going to appear for the exam can download the SBI Clerk Admit Card from the link provided below.
Admit Card: Click here to download SBI Clerk Admit Card for Prelims
Steps to Download the SBI Clerk Admit Card
SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for the preliminary exam is now available on their official website. Candidates can download it from the official website of SBI or via the direct link provided above. Following are the steps to download SBI Clerk Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of SBI sbi.co.in/careers or visit the link provided above.
- If you are visiting official website click on the link Recruitment of Junior Associates under the Latest Announcement Section.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password/DOB
- Click Login and your admit card will appear on the screen. Download the Admit Card for the exam.
Acquaint Yourself Booklet: click here to download acquaint yourself booklet in English.
click here to download in Hindi.
Scribe Declaration Form: click here to download scribe declaration form.
Important Dates for SBI Clerk Admit Card Prelims and Mains Examinations
|Download of Call Letter Starts From||06 June 2018|
|Last date for download the Call Letter||30 June 2018|
|Online Prelims Examination Date||23, 24, 30 June|
|Mains Call Letter||23 July 2018|
|Online Mains Examination Date||5 August 2018|
SBI Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam Instruction for the Candidates
Candidates who are going to appear for the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam must follow the rules mentioned below.
- Candidates must reach the examination venue by the time given in admit card. Do not be late for the exam, No candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall after the reporting time.
- Cell Phones, Pagers, Calculator or other electronic devices are not allowed inside the examination venue.
- Candidates are allowed to appear only once (Multiple appearances will cancel the result of candidate).
Documents to be carried for The Exam
Candidates have to carry SBI Clerk Admit Card along with one of the following original documents as well as the photocopy for identity verification.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook with the duly attested photograph
- Identity Card of College/Institute
The photocopy of the identity proof along with the SBI Clerk Admit Card/call letter will be submitted to the invigilator at the examination center. If there is any difference in the name in both admit card and identity proof candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
SBI Clerk Exams Pattern
The selection Procedure of SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Preliminary Exam will be held on three following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Local/Official Language Test
Prelims Exam Pattern
There will be three sections for prelims exam, English Language, Numeric Ability, and Reasoning consisting of total 100 marks. This is for the first time when candidates will get 20 minutes for each section.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration (Min)|
|English Language||30||30||20 Min|
|Numeric Ability||35||35||20 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Min|
|Total||100||100||60 MIn (1 hr)|